A Persian Amsterdammer Blogs.

Friday 5 September 2008

Friday Night Music

I'm not cool, I just know cool people! It's not totally true: I am kinda cool, but I try not to let it go to my head. Anyway, one of the cool people I know is Terry Man. The Rock and Roll legend of Amsterdam. Browsing around on the internet I saw that he has a new site up, as well as some new songs on his MySpace. Check it out here:

http://www.myspace.com/terrymanband

I especially like the songs Fire and Fear City.

Another cool project is Robin Block's band Wildeman. They combine poetry with soundscapes, rythmic wordsmithing with percussive emotions. Check out their material:

http://www.myspace.com/projectwildeman

---

By the way, I'd like to share this little gem that I found as a response to an on-line article on love and science.

The user AstroFungalInfection made the following comment:

Love and Science mix like honey and mustard.
One's sweet and sticky, the other sharp.
Together, they make a sticky mess that's good for marinating pork.

No comments: